wah! best!

Followers

Jom klik

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

“Why Smartphones can be Dumbphones”.





Digi's Angel ;)
Yeah Good Morning 1 Malaysia!. Nowdays most of people are using a smartphone to make life more easiest and happiness starting with gprs then now are 3G. However have you tried use it? Yes i had done before n im very frustated when the bill is coming to my home.. What a RM xxx.00!!! n the most of charge is on 3G. From that day I'm not always use 3G for my daily life...n its hurt me because I can't do anything for my email.. my FB.. my Blog.. my connection to my family n the easy word is MY LIFE..but I know 1 plan that are suit to me.. DIGI SMART PLAN! Its too smart for your smartphone coz I can use Internet without limit! Only RM68.00 we can use it full function of your smartphone. Thak you Digi!


The DiGi Break Free party will be held at the time, date and venue below:
Date: 29 May 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 6pm – 10pm
Venue:
Ecoba, Lot No. B-G-02, Level 1 Menara Bata (Tower B),
PJ Trade Centre, No. 8 Jalan PJU 8/8a Bandar Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya (please click here for a location map)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...