wah! best!

Followers

Jom klik

Monday, October 24, 2011

"My Happiest Moment" with OLYMPUS PEN contest


My happiest moment and always happiest in my life is my lovely cute kids. Ahmad Adib Hakimi born on 30 August 2008 and Nur Amni Aqilah comes to my life on 08 June 2010. This picture taken on Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2011 and it always make me smile when I see it, cute faces make me laugh , and their naughty make me love them so much. As their grandmother said, "diamond umbrella"...Even Adib and Amni  play to 'hard', believe it that Baba always love you....So please don't be so naughty ok...!!! hope both of you will be a good person and success in life. Amin.

 Here Baba make special 'pantun' for both of you:
'diamond umbrella' gelaran Adib diberi
ganas dan selamba itulah Amni
membawa keceriaan dan kegembiraan kepada keluarga kami
rindu dan sayang tidak berbelah bahagi


Share your happiest moment with OLYMPUS! and lets join  NUFFNANG contest!



Click here for more information about the PEN Lite E-PL3.
Click here for more information about the Pen mini E-PM1.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...