wah! best!

Followers

Jom klik

Friday, September 24, 2010

“DiGi iPhone 4 Me!!!!”



First time I see it I'm falling in luv with it! The iPhone have many features that me think it affordable to have it. 5 reason why I want iPhone4:
1st is face time. iPhone 4 can makes video call comes like reality! and we can make it iPhone 4 to iPhone 4 over Wi-Fi!is it nice to have it??? ;)
2nd is retina display. It have a highest-resolution phone screen!
3rd is it is iOS 4 which means the phone is multitasking!I can switch the application quickly!
4th is HD quality on video... and finally
5th is 5megapixel camera with LED flash. So you can take a high quality adn beautiful of your family and freinds and your child too!

so dont talk so much laa... I WANT IPHONE!!! from DIGI ONLY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...